Thursday, August 19, 2010

I wish I could write well too.
Such limited expressions don't allow me to convey my ideas well.
Right now, I feel like tearing my heart out so somebody can understand me.
I can imagine myself tearing my heart out and ripping it into pieces.


I've a million things to say, but
sometimes I get so frustrated when I can't put it across clearly
I'll just forget about the entire idea of letting others know.


I feel so lousy.
I feel so bloody frustrated.
So angry with myself I want to rip something apart.
So annoyed my heart aches.
I want to tell someone about everything going through my mind.
But I'm tired of finding the right words to describe my feelings.
I need a hug right now.


Fuck this feels good.
First time I'm resorting to vulgarities to make myself feel better.
I'm not against them, I just try not to, normally.

It's the perfect word to express anger
without having me to describe my feelings, something I'm tired of.
Just that I'll always end up doing it because there's no other way.
I feel fucking angry with myself now.


People have been asking me why I always have that fixated stare,
and it makes them want to know what I'm thinking.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING?


Econs paper tomorrow and it's 1:12 but I don't feel like sleeping.
My chest hurts, I've no idea why. It bloody hurts.

Sleep can be quite addictive though.
I'm actually quite afraid of the feeling of tiredness
after I tried sleeping earlier for a few weeks.
The refreshing feeling is so damn bloody good.

No comments: